The PTA is in the process of recruiting the 2016-17 PTA Board. Our PTA will continue work to enrich the lives of students by encouraging collaboration and community and by promoting children’s health, well-being, and educational success through its programs. We value and seek input from all our school families and members of the community.
Please consider how your skills, interests, and experience could help make our school a better place for our children, and fill out the form below. Your information will be added to a contact database to be used by the PTA.
Express interest here!
This year we envision some changes to our PTA structure, and hope to have officers in the following focuses:
- Vice President (Fundraising)
- Vice President (Hospitality & Parent Involvement)
- Vice President (Communications)
- Advocacy Chair
- Nominating Chair
- Audit Chair
- Members at Large
While some of our current officers are interested in remaining on the PTA Board for 2016-17, we would like any parents with a desire to lead to express their interest in being a part of our awesome PTA Board.
We will also be looking for parents to help with our many committees:
- Communications (newsletter, social media, website, etc)
- Special Programs (Reflections arts program, book fair, science fair, cultural arts performances, etc.)
- Fundraising (Annual Fun Run, spirit nights, spirit wear, boxtops, coordinate free money programs, etc.)
- Volunteer (help recruit and coordinate volunteers)
- Hospitality (hospitality and staff appreciation)
- Audit Committee
- Nominations Committee
- Advocacy Committee
- General Volunteer (copy parent, media parent, pitch in when we need help!)
- School Store Team (New idea for 2016-17!!)
- Grant writing / Local business support
Express your interest here, by filling our a short form. Current PTA Board members will be in touch with you regarding Board positions.